Monday, October 13, 2008

'South for the Summer'

Here is a link to my brother's band, South for the Summer. They have a new Myspace and a couple of new songs on there. Please, stop by and listen. They're really good, and I'm not just saying that. Spread the word. (P.S., Jared has the vocals and the bass guitar).

I also wanted to post some pics I took of the American Idol auditions. They'll help you get a feel for everything you missed by not going. =)

Ryan Seacrest, ladies and gentlemen!
(No, you can't see him. I was feet away from him and I couldn't see him... All those tall, 5'3" Utah girls... But doesn't the bright, white light make him appear angelic?)


Jared, waiting for the big moment (hours into the day).


Jared auditioning (post yawn)
He's the big guy in the black shirt, second table from the left.



1 comment:

Tara and Dan said...

I think it was Ryan Seacrest's white teeth that caused the bright light...

thanks for the behind the scenes pictures! It's cool to see how the audition process works.